Thursday, March 21, 2013

You may say I'm dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

After watching an episode of Sesame Street back in 1993, I decided that I wanted to be a Vet. I wanted to help animals as much as I could. Years went by and the only time I didn't want to be a vet was when I could not get into Form 6 to do my studies locally.

The last I checked, to study veterinary science overseas was really expensive. I don't know how much it is now, but then again, it would not make a difference.

When I did not resit my SPM (i wanted to do it a year later, trying to study for it la), my brother said "Go & give Mass communications a shot." I did, I liked it, it's interesting & it is not for stupid people. LOL.

However, with my diploma in Mass communications and my passion for animals, the new dream job became a wild life film maker. I love making videos & animals, so BOOM = kick ass job. I may not be able to do it just yet, but I can film the wild animal I own, who goes by the name of Pepsi. haha, she's my dog by the way.

Back to the title, I love to dream big, because hey, it's my dream to do these things. It's my expectation for myself & I must find a way to meet my own expectations, because it would make me happy, saying I can do something and actually achieving it. *thumbs up*

Dream big, dream wild because it's your dream. Don't give up when the whole world is against you. Dust off the sand & stand strong, you know you can do it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment