Friday, March 15, 2013

Emotions

Welcome to another Friday Filler, written on a Saturday posted on Friday because I'm awesome like that. The reason I couldn't post this on Friday, was simply because I was cleaning my room & got too tired to write. It's about time I start scheduling my post, prepare them way before hand.

So, let's jump into today's post : Emotions.

My buddy Juria is conducting a study on emotions & it got me thinking about the range of emotions I go through. There is the obvious Anger, the occasional Sad, the almost around Happy, the rare Fear and the everyday Neutral.

The everyday Neutral - Wake up in the morning, switch on the PC, watch a whole load of Pretty Little Liars, Charmed, One Tree Hill episodes, have food, eat, sleep, shower.

The rare Fear - When my dad had his 3rd heart attack. You don't know if he's gonna make it or not. If he doesn't, how does the dynamics of the family change? I sure as hell need to get job. :/ He survived the attack & is doing well, but whenever I get nervous about anything, I always remember the scariest day of my life, which was the day my dad his 3rd heart attack.

The almost around Happy - When I eat something awesome, when I laugh till I can't breathe, when I get something done. I want to be happy more often & I'm looking forward to make it happen.

The occasional Sad - Days that I would cry myself to sleep. Losing people, wondering why am I so messed up. Why am I not good enough. This usually hits me before I go to bed & it's so annoying trying to cry it out and/or sleep. I thank God I haven't felt this way in a long time. Progress! *thumbs up*

The obvious Anger - Is it odd that I'm tired of being angry?  If I'm angry when I'm on the road, I end up driving a tad bit reckless. I know its a danger to me & others especially but I flip out, like the hulk. It's bad & I don't like it. Worst thing is, what calms me down is usually a root beer float and it's not around when I need it. Seems like I should invest in a chiller, a big mug and crates of Root Beer. Swing by a McDonalds & get some ice cream lol. It drains my energy, being angry at times. I also end up losing my appetite when I'm mad. Not sure if that is a good thing.

What are your range of emotions & how do you deal with it? Let me know in the comments!
I find writing about it makes me feel calm. Talking to people helps, but if there is no one to listen to, smash your keyboard! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment