Friday, March 1, 2013

All new programming schedule

Greetings fellow readers (if there are any) . I hope the 1st day of March is treating you well.

I've got some updates, as I would like to take blogging more seriously, here is the new programming schedule.

Wednesday - VOW (vlog on Wednesday) First video is next week! I'm so excited and I cannot wait to show you. Even though I haven't filmed it yet. teehee! At least I'm being honest right? ;) It will be posted on my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/iamsuemitraa

Friday - Friday Fillers / Feasts. I'm hoping to take more pictures this year. Project 365 didn't go as planned. Bummed, but the show must go on. Not sure where I will post the pictures (flickr, photobucket, etc) but I will post some of them here for you to see & drool over :D

Sunday - Blog. The regular writing/rants/thoughts every Sunday. If I can prepare the post before hand, I could have is schedule to be out on Sunday by 6pm. :)

If this all goes according to plan, I will have 4 videos for my VOW series, Friday Fillers (today is the new announcement day, so cut some slack okay? hehe) & 5 Sunday Blog post.

I do hope you support me on this mini journey, because if I can keep going at this, I think I wouldn't mind looking into jobs that require me to write! That is because I consider writing my Achilles heel.

Until my next post on Sunday, you have a good day, kicking off the month of March. Cheers! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment