Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pretty Little Liars


I'm so horrible. I only started watching Pretty Little Liars after meeting Troian Bellisario. But I kinda told her I was a fan. You don't lie to a celeb! But none the less, I have fallen in love with the show after watching it. So problem solved! I am at season 1 at the moment. Yes, a lot of catching up. Spare me the spoilers, even though I did some reading & screwed my self. 

I think at the moment, I really adore Spencer. Not being biased (since I met Troian and all), but honestly, I admire how smart she is. It's because I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and I admire people who are smart and don't show off unlike most of the kids I used to know in Primary & Secondary school. Plus she's got a wicked style of dressing


Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings

I would like to finish watching all 3 seasons by the end of March. I'm currently at episode 18 of Season 1. The TV rip was low quality, so I'm gonna have to download it. Kudos to Juria for handing me season 1 & 3! I actually downloaded season 2, but it was bundled with only 10 episodes. D: 


Oh yeah, so since the world works like "pictures or it didn't happen" , here's a picture of Troian & I at Chinoz KLCC.


This is the first time I did this whole stalking thing. Most of the time I get lucky & win passes to meet and greets. How I did this? 3 smart phones, 1 of them must have instagram & 1 with twitter. Another one as a spare. Get this & you're good to go. 

So, here's how it happened :  I was on the train heading to Pavilion to look for them. 
I was on Instagram & Patrick J. Adams had just posted a picture of the Petronas Twin Towers. 
My friend Sha-Lyn was going to join me on this adventure.  I called her & told her to meet me at KLCC instead. Then, we walked around, walked all the way to Traders Hotel, no sight of them. Then we did a twitter search to see if anyone had spotted them & someone tweeted "@halfadams come out of Chinoz now!" 

We ran to Chinoz, my friend Alexia took the plunge and went in, then we joined her. I had the chance to chat with Troian, since everyone else was ogling over Patrick. :P I told Troian I had a bad start to the day because I didn't get through the auditions for the 8tv Quickie Search & my friend did, the friend who i told about auditions & he got to stage 2. Troian was so nice and she said "Oh no, but if he gets it, he owes you big time".

Troian & Patrick were the most down to earth people I've ever met. Imagine, you put your hand out for a handshake & introduce yourself, you say "Hi my name is Suemitraa", and they go "Hi, I'm Troian/Patrick". 
Instantly in my mind I'm like : 


I know who you are! :P 

So, if you haven't started watching Pretty Little Liars, you should! It's good & I've got season 1's TV Rips. Haha, if you expected me to watch on Malaysian TV, I'd be cursing about the amount of scenes these idiots remove for the sake of censorship. 

That wraps up this post. Woohoo, blogged before the end of the day! *Achievement unlocked!*

Have a great week ahead & thanks for reading! Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment