Sunday, March 10, 2013

Suits


I noticed that none of my TV show blog post give you any information about the show, just the fact that I like  it and I'm gonna show you some pictures. I'm going to change that today.

Suits, a show about lawyers on USA Network (a sub of NBC Universal) is about 1 lawyer, Harvey Spector (on the left) who has a Harvard  Law Degree and 1 genius dude with photographic memory, Mike Ross who didn't even go to law school. The series revolves around how Harvey got away with hiring Mike, even though the firm Pearson & Hardman only takes people who have gone to Harvard.

Assuming that you've watched season 1 already, you'd know that Trevor (Mike's ex best friend) told the managing partner of Pearson & Hardman, Jessica Pearson that Mike does not have a degree

They just wrapped season 2 & are going to start filming for season 3 in April. Suits comes back on TV in June. The last episode of season 2 was crazy! I won't spoil it for anyone, but you should catch up on it! Malaysian television is slow. LOL

I was lucky enough to meet Patrick J. Adams when he was down here. No, I didn't win the tickets for that silly Suits party. Why am I calling it silly? Well, a lot of local well known people were there. I don't like calling them celebrities, well to me because they are not. They are just really lucky people who are on TV, who are models and the list can go on. Also, I got an invite, then the invite was revoked because it was an error on their half. 


One of the most amazing, down to earth actor I've ever met. Thanks for making my day and for taking at least like 3 pictures with me, since my friends ended up taking bad ones LOL. 

I would love to go to Toronto, to catch them filming & hey, if the studio has studio tours, why not? It sucked that we weren't allowed to take pictures on the One Tree Hill set. *le sigh* but I've got mental images. Too bad I can't extract them lol. 

So, do you watch Suits? If you do, what do you think of the season 2 finale? and if you don't, what are you waiting for? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment