Friday, March 8, 2013

20 Questions


Keeping my word to post a Friday Filler & my Vow to Vlog on Wednesdays! If you haven't watched it, check it out here. I could not answer all 20 questions in the vlog as it would take way too long & you might not watch it. I chose some to answer on the video & all the 20 are just below this video!



Were you named after anyone?
I don't think so. However the origins of my name was a mix of good numbers and stuff (astrological things)

Do you like your own handwriting? 
Yes I do. When I was in school, I never had good hand writing but I believe it has improved.

What would your superpower be if you could choose one?
RAWR! I have 3, but the one I would love to have is to be able to teleport. The other 2 is to clean the house with a snap of a finger & telekinesis :D

Are you an Optimist or Pessimist? 
Used to be a pessimist but now an optimist. Life is too short to think of the bad things

What do you collect? 
Books & Good looking T-shirts. There is already a collection of Nerf Blasters in a spare room. LOL

What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?
Movies that get you thinking, like Lucky Number Slevin & Butterfly on a wheel.

What are your favorite smells?
Lavender!

Coffee or Tea? 
Argh. I love both, but I think it's gonna be coffee

Wine or Beer?
Wine.

What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?)
Almond Salted Caramel @ Food Foundry, section 17 PJ

Mac or PC? 
PC Hands down! Mac may be good but I've grown up with a PC all my life. Very much used to it

What are you listening to right now? 
Olly Murs! Love his song 'Troublemaker'

What career would you pursue in another life?
Acting & music. So, I'd be an actor who can play many instruments. Bahaha!

What sound or noise to you love?
Waves crashing on a beach

What sound or noise do you hate? 
When people eat & Their cutlery touch the plate, very hard.

Mountains or Beach?
Beach! Something about stepping on the sand is very relaxing

Cook or Bake?
This is a tough one. I love both. I'd go with cook because of the freedom to experiment

Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?
Yes I would. Alone time is very fun, get to observe other people.

What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story? 
Even tougher. Since I have to choose, I'd go for Beauty & The Beast

What would you tell the 13 year old you?
Go make movies now! Start writing, take more pictures & I'd give myself a list of people to stay away from.

See you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment