Friday, March 22, 2013

Wish list 2013

What's going on? Hope your Friday is treating you well. Last night I was thinking of my wish list that I made way back in 2007. In the list I had wrote places to travel to & things to buy. Never in my life I would have imagined to have actually accomplished some of those things. I'll post it up next week because I wrote like 50 items *bahaha*

So, for 2013, here is the brand new & improved wish list:

  1. Learn to surf 
  2. Act in a short film. Try 5 different types of characters. 
  3. Start swimming again. 
  4. Learn to play the guitar. 
  5. Start playing the piano again 
  6. Trip to Africa, to see some actual wild life. 
  7. Learn to cook (finish cooking 1 book of Jamie Oliver) 
  8. Meet Chad Michael Murray 
  9. Meet Shay Mitchell 
  10. Play Nerf with Michelle Rodriguez
I think 1, 3-7 should be pretty easy. The acting one would take some time but it could work. 8,9,10 must happen :P be it in Malaysia or in the US. 

So what is the 10 things on your wish list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment