Monday, April 4, 2011

For April 2011

I solemly swear I am up to no good. bahahaha

I would like to achieve a couple of things in April. I have a list, hope to strike out all of them, if it's possible :)

  1. Watch 30 movies! Will try that whole 30 day movie marathon, with the different genre's but I am not sure if I can find all the movies in time. Gotta go out and buy more :O
  2. Finish 2 Pendragon books. They have been sitting in my shelf since 2006. Better finish it all by the end of the year. 10 books :O
  3. Learn a foreign language. haha, this is going to be tough but I am going to give it a go. It's between Spanish and French. hmm
  4. Have family night on Saturdays. Activities shall include dinner & a board game
  5. Start making money with my blog and webshow. :O
  6. Start eating in new places. 
I hope I can kick April off with a bang. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment