Saturday, April 16, 2011

Her quest for Bieber

So Au Kar Mun, my partner in crime and one of my best mates is a big fan of Justin Bieber. I know that she most likely won't go for the concert unless she won tickets. Trying to win tickets for Justin Bieber is like trying to meet Michael Jackson, IMPOSSIBLE. Even when there is no que to call, the lines at Hitz are engaged. Crazy right? I documented half of what I wanted to do, so here's the footage. :)



Kaucy (who recorded the video for me) met up with Kar Mun & Vanessa at Delicious. I have a bad face when it comes to getting surprises done for people. So thank goodness Kar Mun was blur, or else I wouldn't have been able to pull it off.



Vanessa, Kaucy & Audrey were aware that I was planning on getting the tickets for her.

So people, way before your friends birthdays, observe what they like; music, clothes, colours, anything and everything and have a regular conversation about what they like. Soon, you'll have enough information about what your friends like and you would get the response like Kar Mun :)

So back to the first video. Do I, Suemitraa like Justin Bieber?

I like some of his songs. I hate how his fans worship him. I wonder why doesn't he tell his fans to calm the hell down when he didn't win that Grammy, because his fans went crazy (when they edited Esperanza Spalding's wiki page). He was a bit of a bimbo when he walked into the revolving glass door. I have come to the point where I do not hate him or love him. I just wish they gave him better songs to sing. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment