Sunday, April 10, 2011

monologue

I wonder if anyone could see what you're going through.

Nope they can't. Because I can hide it so well.

What?

Yeah, it's true. I'll be depressed on a Sunday with no one to talk to, therefore I'll be wallowing in self pity. Come Monday, it's all gone and no one will know it was even there. I could cry myself to sleep and no one would know. That's how good I am at hiding it.

You know you can talk to someone about what's going on right?

Who do I run to with all these problems huh? Did you consider the fact that it is the season of red flags and that I'm probably going through some weird phase?

Ooooooooohhhhh, right. Heh, my bad.

Yeah. Sucks how you just ask all the questions and I have to magically come up with all the answers. Plus I have to keep telling everyone that I am fine when I am not because I don't want to tell them the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment