Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 days and no update? Say WHAT?!

I fell sick, I had trouble writing and now I am staying up finishing an assignment. A lot has happened in 10 days.


  • Mum's birthday on the 22nd of April (video coming soon) We went to Italiannese at The Curve. 
  • Justin Bieber's concert sucked
  • I met Bobby Chinn today! The "best" part my hair decided to be a pain
  • Finally getting the last few pieces of filming
  • I found Catch 22!
  • I'm getting sick of annoying friends.

Shall we begin the story? It won't be a long winded one, just a summary. 

Mum's birthday! Yes there should be pictures, but no I didn't take my camera. (smarty pants) I do have a video of the guys bringing out the bread pudding, which should be uploaded tomorrow :)

Justin Bieber's Concert sucked. Why? He came on stage 1 hour late. It was only a 1 hour & 15 minute show, very little fan interaction. The only awesome part was when Joel Madden came on stage. *thumbs up* I wasted RM98. Stupid little boy. 

Yeah man! Bobby Chinn came to KDU! You other colleges got nothing on us! Unless you bring in Jamie Oliver or Gordan Ramsay. mehh. Mum bought his book, gave him a kiss on the cheek. Haha. She had fun.

Filming. Clapboard, Gorillapod & 7 inch output monitor; I will be awesome. Now, I need a crew. Like seriously. I can't handle this alone. :O (now hiring)

Joseph Heller's Catch 22 is the book of the month, or what's left of it. I need to find the time to read it & maybe get a chance to improve my longkang English. 

I be nice to people, and they just like to bite me in the ass. I stand up for them and they screw me over. Want me to treat you like the rest of the people in college do? Fine, then let's see where do you run to. Silly goose.

That's a wrap! Time to finish up my News Writing for Print Media assignment. 500 words here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment