Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just move like you're gonna die soon

Korean bands have amazing dance routines & and let's just say the Korean language sounds sexy. Hahaha.



I swear the dance at the chorus is amazing and the Hip thrusting that Junsu does is hot! It's at 2:22

Here are the boys if you do want to know who is who. I remember this other video that Sakinah showed me. It's from Destiny's Child Tour. You know how artist usually showcase their dancers right? (if they have back up dancers that is haha)




Did you see that moment at 0:33 till 0:36? AMAAAZING! That square butt shaking, hahaha. I remember how we actually tried to do it by watching the video over and over again. Things we did at 16 haha.

As far as other dance moves are concerned, my personal favourite from Michael Jackson would have to be Remember The Time. All those tutting.

In other news, if I could dance like that, I'd be awesome, but I can't so blehhh
I'll still be awesome in others way. :D


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment