Monday, March 21, 2011

I watch too many videos on Youtube

As the title of my post says it all, there are times when I end up watching a lot of trailers for new movies. However, some of these movies never make it to Malaysian shores (correct me if I am wrong)

The one movie that has caught my attention is this new one called "Waiting for forever" starring Rachel Bilson & Tom Sturridge. It seems like a very cute love story because he moved away and now he's back but she's gonna marry someone else. Yes, it may sound cliché but DAMN, that one line,

How can one step away from you, ever be anything from me but a step in the wrong direction?

Here's the trailer! Do check it out. If my assumptions are right and the movie did not get released in Malaysia, please do your part and buy Originals! I'm pretty sure most of you out there can afford the VCD right?
Cheers and enjoy the trailer here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment