Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kate Voegele!

Photobucket


Haven't done a music review before, guess this would be my first :)

Kate Voegele, the girl who played Mia Catalano on One Tree Hill.

She has an amazing voice and she's cute!

Photobucket


I remember her adding me on Myspace. (teehee) That was around 2006 or so. I however hadn't been watching One Tree Hill for a while at that time. Missed out a bunch of episodes on TV. So at the end of 2010, I started watching One Tree Hill from Season 1. It was in season 5 when Peyton started her record label and Kevin Federline who played Jason had Mia in his band. Tadaaaa!

To date, she has 2 albums and her third album is about to be released! Unfortunately, the shipping of these items are only to US and Canada. On her blog (< Click there) she said ;

I'm working hard to find the best way to get these songs available in your country as SOON as possible. You can help me out by calling stores, radio stations, and tweeting and facebooking that you want it available in your country so everyone can see that the demand is there :) that will help me get the music to you FAST! i love my international fans so much, thank you guys for all your amazing patience and support!
So there you have it folks. She is a great singer and you should check out her songs! My favorites are Manhattan From the Sky & Angel :) which I've included down below! Press play! Spread the love for Kate Voegele! :)

Follow her on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/katevoegele




There is no official video for Manhattan from the sky :( but a video with lyrics is good :D




PS; you can't deny that this shirt looks really cute!


If gravity happens then I'll fasten wings to my shoes

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment