Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello May, there's been someone I've been missing

It sucks having no inspiration to write. I'm not sure what I'm about the write would be something that I said in a previous post. *bleh*

So let's start off with how today was (May 2nd, Monday 2011)


  • I washed the dog & the outside. Helped my dad clear a bit of the garden. Doing some mini landscaping or hardscaping. Hardscaping? Wassat? Well, since we have Pepsi our beloved mutt, who likes to dig occasionally, instead of grass we will be using stones/rocks/pebbles to fill the garden. One small portion has been done but it is not complete yet. Need to get some garden lights. I hope once it is done, I can take some awesome photos & put em here. Maybe by next week I can get it done? hee!
  • I have so much junk in my room! Well its not really junk, it is stuff I want to keep but DAMN! It is occupying so much space! I really have no clue what to do with certain things. I've got so many boxes already. Maybe I need to rearrange a few things. That should work. KEYWORD: SHOULD. No guarantee. :( LOL
And yeah. I guess that is it for now. I need to look at some pictures to get this thing I call a brain to work. I need to write more. See things, come up with ideas. Look a little closer. *sigh*

Okay, how about a challenge? A challenge to myself and you reading this. 

  • Take 25 photos from May 3rd  till May 10th
Something that may tell a story, or something that just caught your eye. Sounds fair for a 7 day project 
  • Record a vlog (1 video a day for 1 week)
Most of us have unifi. You don't need to be as great as other well known vloggers on youtube. I know I need to get my videos up and running too.

I think I'll start doing this from now on. Have weekly challenges. Drop me a comment on this post or email me at Iamsuemitraa@gmail.com to let me know if you took on the challenge and how was it for you. 

Cheers! Have a great month of May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment