Tuesday, January 20, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2015

My last blog post was on the 5th of September. No post about my Birthday, Christmas or New Year. To think that I actually wanted to get a domain for my birthday last year. *shakes head*

Greetings fellow Earthlings. I come in peace (well actually my mind is anything but peaceful right now) :(

I liked having a system. Things to do & actually getting it done. However, I feel that I don't have the drive. I'm not sure is it because I haven't been hanging out with some of my favorite people, haven't done something amazing.. I actually feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again. Yes, I wanted to quote Katy Perry's Firework ;)

I am finally at a crossroad; to go back to University and get a a degree OR try at find someone who will employ a Diploma holder with a 2 year (perhaps going on 3) and explain that damn gap.

The former sounds like a good option, honestly because then I won't have people question me about the gap. I've mentioned in previous blog posts, I have that gap because I wanted to work part time & my dad did not believe in that & here we are back at square one with me feeling like crap.



Thank you Jim Rohn for that inspiring quote.

My brother is getting married in March. The January session for Uni has just commenced, so if I do decide to go back to school, it will be in May. Part time job, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment